Experience The most advanced search engine for Holy Quran
The search engine that gets better with user queries
Dedicated to searching and learning the Holy Quran
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is pleased to announce that on 9 April 2021, the World Head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Khalifatul Masih V, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad inaugurated and launched a new website to assist in the study and research of the Holy Quran.
Some notable features of the new search engine are:
- Unified Search Field: Search in English, Urdu or Arabic from the same search box.
- Chapter Spread: See a visual representation of how frequently your search occurs across the chapters of the Holy Quran.
- Quick Commentary Access: Easily view a verse’s commentary by the Promised Messiah and others with a single click.
- Simple Translation Comparison: Simultaneously display translations from Ahmadi and non-Ahmadi authors — in both English and Urdu.
- Verse Topics: Select a verse and see a list of all the topics that pertain to it.
This is just the first version. In the future, we hope to add:
- Reverse Translation Explorer
- Interactive Arabic Etymology Tree
- Integrated Lexicon lookup
- Verse-specific cross-links to Al Islam content
- Grammatical usage analysis for individual Quranic words.
- More languages and split-word translation