Liqa Ma’al Arab 11th October 1995 Question/Answer English/Arabic
A regular sitting of Arabic speaking friends with Hadhrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih IV(rh). Session no. 87, recorded on 11th October 1995 in English and Arabic.
1. @ 01:06 What is the rationale behind washing and covering the dead body with a shroud?
2. @ 08:33 What is the distinction between Body (Nafs) and Soul (Rooh) with cursory reference to innovative technology of preserving patients in a vegetative state?
3. @ 19:22 How are the needy and poor to be treated and what are their rights in a society?
4. @ 43:57 Does the wife have a right to give alms without the permission of her husband?
5. @ 52:37 Does the wife have a right to spend from her husband’s income without his knowledge?